Interested to feature a promotion in Qoo10. Please Contact Us.
Related FAQ - Following related FAQ will help you find the answer quickly.
Currently there are 9 ways to make a purchase on Global Hub site;
1) Q*coin pay : You can buy Q*coin voucher for the payment.
2) Credit Card : It is the fastest and safest payment method. Master and Visa Cards are now available at Qoo10.
3) Credit card(JCB) : Japan’s premier and the only international payment brand with wide acceptance in Japan and Asia.
4) UnionPay : Offers convenient and preferential mobile payment experience.
5) PayPal Express checkout : Paypal account is needed.
6) Alipay : This is only for China ID card holder.
7) Convenience store : Available only in Japan.
8) WeChat : Digital payment services In China, users who have provided bank account information
9) Q-account (Cash Balance): Cash Balance has same value as cash at Qoo10.
※ Local payment- Korean use Only
Bithumb / Toss / Payco / Credit card (Korean) / Virtual Account / eBanking
To contact a seller, do one of the following:1) Go to the item page on qoo10.in and click Question & Answer tap.Click [Ask Question] ▶ Item Q&A and then Qpost will be popped up. 2) Go to My Qoo10, find the item in the list and click cart no., and click Inquiry and Conversation. Depending on your issue, we'll help you contact the seller if necessary.Note:Please give sellers two business days to respond. In most cases, you'll receive a reply much sooner. If you don't hear from the seller within two business days, kindly visit Help to solve the problem.
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by requesting that a personalized "password reset" link be sent to your e-mail address.
After you've created a new password, it will become active right away.
Please click here and follow the on-screen instructions to send the password reset link to your email.
Don’t worry even if you don’t get mail, since you can change password by confirming account owner by mobile phone number.
If you can't activate your account, please contact our customer center.
To track your order,
Go to My Qoo10 > click [Shipping Info]
Click Shipping info under the status. If your package or tracking information is invalid, please kindly register inquiry via 1:1 help desk.
*For International orders: when your shipment is on oversea delivery or under custom clearance, tracking information might appearafter procedure is completed and transfer to local post office.
You can cancel the order immediately if the status is Shipping requested.If Shipping is scheduled, seller will check cancel request and notify you cancel or shipping. Go to My Qoo10Click [Cancel] button under order status. After submitting the cancellation, we'll send you a confirmation message to Qpost and e-mail address on your account.You can also confirm that the order was cancelled by visiting My Qoo10. If you see the order in the Refunded section, it was successfully cancelled.If your order shipped directly from a seller and cannot be modified, you should wait the item to be delivered and request return to seller. For more information on how to contact the seller, go to Contact sellers directly.
Qoo10 is a sales agent and is not a party to sales. Therefore, Qoo10 is not responsible for marketplace (open market) products, transaction information, and transactions.